Our History - blujay.com
We launched blujay.com in 2005 with the goal of allowing sellers to keep as much of their hard earned money as possible. There are no final value fees, listing fees or monthly fees.
Why the name blujay? The name was chosen in honor of a Blue California Scrub Jay that use to visit daily for almost 15 years. Her offspring still stop by to this day.
With eBluejay.com we are launching a 2nd generation Free marketplace while maintaining the original advertising model. The partial list of new features:
- Easily import and manage items in your store, Bulk Load items with pictures
- Accept payments via PayPal and Stripe (Credit Cards)
- Sell Digital Goods with delivery by download
- Shipping calculators for USPS, Fedex & UPS
- Customize your store's categories, images, and store policies
- Decorate your listings with HTML or use templates to help layout your items
- Integrated marketing tools to help sell your items
- Customer management tools
- Bulk update your items
- No Final Value Fees, No Listing Fees, No Other Fees whatsoever, Forever!
It doesn't stop there. There are more features in the pipeline that will be added to help you sell. We're building this service for you.
The eBluejay team
For the most recent status updates & news Follow us on Twitter