This is a new unopened Kensington PocketLink 3-in-1 Ethernet/Phone/USB Cable for Mac or PC.
- Description from online:
- PocketLink 3-in-1 Ethernet/Phone/USB cable is a mobile, self-contained connection.
- Manage mobility from a single, multi-connection hub.
- The twin PocketLink cords eliminate three, tangle-prone cables, making it easy to manage multiple mobile digital connections with a single unit.
- One cord provides Ethernet or phone line connections to the Internet.
- A second cord links USB devices to the laptop for uploading camera images, hard drive data, or output from any other USB device.
- Both cords instantly retract into the easy-to-carry unit at the push of a button.
- No more tangle of cords dropping from your case when you open your laptop.
Shipping is not included in the price. However, we will combine shipping. Items will be shipped Priority Mail, tracked and insured via USPS when possible. If you want your package shipped via a different shipper, please let us know.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more photos.
We will be adding a lot more items, so keep checking back.
Thank you for stopping by!
- ISBN 8589633129
- Mfg Part # 33129
Payment via PayPal unless otherwise stated. Please wait for an invoice.
If you live close enough to Rough and Ready California to pick up your item(s), we accept cash or PayPal only.
Pick up is free but you must make prior arrangements.
Please, NO checks, money orders or cashier checks.
Buyer pays ALL shipping costs; including extra insurance and any special packaging/handling cost, if they apply and unless otherwise stated.
If you need your package to be shipped via a different shipper other than USPS, there may be a packaging/handling cost. Extra cost will depend on size of package and if I have to have the item professionally boxed.
All sales are final. If need be, please ask all questions before purchasing. Please let us know if you need more photos also. Thank you.
We not a professional sellers... this is an online estate sale. We going through 3 generations of belongings and need to downsize due to health and financial issues. We are doing the best we can with describing each item as thoroughly as possible. We are willing to 'consider' any reasonable offers, especially if you want more than a few items.
If we have misidentify something or you know the price is too high or too low, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know. I would truly appreciate any help with identifications and values.
As we stated already, all sales are final, so please, please, please ask all questions before purchasing.