Reader's Digest Legal Problem Solver
A Quick-and-Easy Action Guide to the Law
Publisher: Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
When you have a question about the law, you want accurate, up-to-date information. You want it to be easy to understand. And you want it fast.
Legal Problem Solver is an A-to-Z guide to the law that puts the answers to thousands of legal questions right at your fingertips in plain easy-to-understand English. Its 640 fact-packed, advice-filled pages explain the legal matters that touch most people's lives: home-buying, insurance, wills, automobile accidents, credit problems, marriage and divorce, and much more. Here is a book that shows you how to get started solving your own legal problems, and it will guide you when the need to consult an attorney is unavoidable.
* Helpful checklists offer sound advice on such matters as selling your car, choosing an employment agency, filing a consumer complaint, and acting as a trustee.
* Real-life legal case studies bring abstract legal principles to life and show you how the law is applied in the real world.
* "ABC's" boxes sum up the legal basics of moving to a new home, applying for a mortgage, making a lemon-law claim, and more.
* "Steps to Take" tell you exactly what to do when action is called for -- if you are the victim of a job discrimination, for example, or if your neighbor builds a spite fence.
* Dozens of legal forms provide samples of such documents as a will, lease, bill of sale, affidavit, deed, power of attorney, along with instructions on how to fill them out.
* A handy glossary gives you plain-language definitions of more than 300 legal terms plus easy-to-use pronunciation guides for unfamiliar words and phrases.
* Cross-references within articles lead you to topics of related interest.
* A comprehensive index directs you quickly to the information you are looking for.
Legal Problem Solver is a one-stop legal reference work that will help eliminate the need for a lawyer in minor legal matters. And it will help you use a lawyer's time efficiently, and therefore less expensively, if you should have to consult one over a serious problem.
Condition: Used. Hardcover. Dust cover. Spine has reader's creases. Dust cover show edge wear. Pages may be tanning from age.
Don't Delay. Buy It Now!
Why Buy From Me?
* Shipping Speed Most people are extremely amazed at how fast I get their item delivered to them. I ship the same day you pay for your item, whenever possible.
Strong Positive Feedback 100% positive feedback. Customers are overwhelmingly pleased with the quality of the item they receive, the accuracy of the item's description, the prompt and informative email notifications, and of course the speedy delivery.
* Blujay Member Since 2005 I'm here to stay.
* ID Verified My feedback profile also displays the ID Verified icon. An extra level of safety and security for buyers to know.
* PayPal Buyer Protection All of my listings display the PayPal Buyer Protection icon to qualify for up to $1000.00 of protection for you, the buyer.
- ISBN 0895775506
Payment Methods Money Order, PayPal
Ship to Locations: Books, CDs and Magazines are shipped within the United States. Collector Dolls are shipped to U.S. and Canada ONLY!!!
Doll purchases to Canada go via USPS Priority International. Please contact me for shipping cost to Canada.
Shipping Costs to any ZIP CODE inside the UNITED STATES are already quoted on the item. I do insure packages upon request for $2.80 fee.
UPS Ground Shipping and Additional Insurance for DOLLS inside the UNITED STATES are already included in the shipping cost for each doll listed.
I ship books as soon as I receive payment. Dolls are normally shipped on Tuesdays. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.