The Complete Idiot's Guide to he Internet
For People with Better Things to Do
by Peter Kent
Publisher: Alpha Books
* The Best Internet Reference for Beginners
* No Pain, No Strain -- Just Easy Steps
* Get the Most from the World's Largest Network
You're no idiot. You can refill your car's windshield wiper fluid, use a remote control, and pass a semi on a two-lane road. But when it comes to the Internet, you feel like grabbing your modem and throwing it in the river.
Let yourself off the hook! Pick up The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Internet. This book helps you make sense of this vast network, so you can get connected, find your way around online, and track down the information you need. With this book, you won't have to memorize information, because it's easy to find, in simple English that's fun to read. You'll quickly learn how to use thousands of powerful online services, send e-mail to your friends around the world, and download programs you can use on your own computer.
Condition: Used. Paperback. No dust cover. Spine has reader's creases. Covers show edge wear. Pages may be tanning from age. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FREE DISK ANYMORE.
Don't Delay. Buy It Now!
Why Buy From Me?
* Shipping Speed Most people are extremely amazed at how fast I get their item delivered to them. I ship the same day you pay for your item, whenever possible.
Strong Positive Feedback 100% positive feedback. Customers are overwhelmingly pleased with the quality of the item they receive, the accuracy of the item's description, the prompt and informative email notifications, and of course the speedy delivery.
* Blujay Member Since 2005 I'm here to stay.
* ID Verified My feedback profile also displays the ID Verified icon. An extra level of safety and security for buyers to know.
* PayPal Buyer Protection All of my listings display the PayPal Buyer Protection icon to qualify for up to $1000.00 of protection for you, the buyer.
- ISBN 1567614140
Payment Methods Money Order, PayPal
Ship to Locations: Books, CDs and Magazines are shipped within the United States. Collector Dolls are shipped to U.S. and Canada ONLY!!!
Doll purchases to Canada go via USPS Priority International. Please contact me for shipping cost to Canada.
Shipping Costs to any ZIP CODE inside the UNITED STATES are already quoted on the item. I do insure packages upon request for $2.80 fee.
UPS Ground Shipping and Additional Insurance for DOLLS inside the UNITED STATES are already included in the shipping cost for each doll listed.
I ship books as soon as I receive payment. Dolls are normally shipped on Tuesdays. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.