As a bonus with your purchase you'll also get a lined drawing of the same pattern printed on vellum for you to paint, hand embroider, transfer to wood, and for many other creative uses.
*NOTE: Antique reproductions are not formatted for modern technology, yet Art To Chart strives to perfect these otherwise charming flaws with high-quality digital and manual tools so that you can have the best possible stitching experience. We also want to keep the integrity of the original artist in place by not altering drastically the unique art.
folk design pattern
- ART TO CHART utilizes PayPal for your payment transactions. Payments must be in US ($) funds and drawn from US banks.
- ART TO CHART does not accept credit card payments.
- Shipping is via USPS (United States Postal Service), standard postal delivery.
- Shipping delivery is limited to the continental US; international shipping is not offered at this time.
- Delivery can be sent to US postal boxes and outdoor mailboxes. Please be informed if this method is your preferred delivery items may be creased or bent during shipping. ART TO CHART assumes no responsibility for items which may be torn, wrinkled, or damaged in any way by USPS with this chosen delivery system.
Due to the nature of the items returns and exchanges are not offered except if there is an error in order processing.
- Please send payment immediately once the item is ordered and requested for shipping.
- ART TO CHART is a US-based entity where all items are produced and shipped on US soil.
Due to the nature of the items returns and refunds are not offered. Please read item description and store policies carefully. Send any questions by email before purchasing.