In the images in this book, M. C. Escher (Dutch, 1898-1972) shows us the limitless, the infinite, and the impossible -- continuous staircases that rise and yet end at their beginning points, two hands reaching out of a page to draw each other. The pop-up format adds even more intrigue, bringing the designs to life. Each pop-up is accompanied by a quotation from Escher's writings.
Hardcover is solid and tight, all of the pop-ups work perfectly. There is light shelf wear to the cover but no damage.
Publisher: Pomegranate Communications, Incorporated, ISBN-10 0876548192, ISBN-13 9780876548196
• Smoke free home. All reasonable offers considered.
• You will receive exact item in photos. Be sure to zoom for details!
• Please feel free to send questions or request additional photos.
• All items ship out within one business day in careful, conscientious packaging with the most economical shipping option available. Tracking numbers will be provided.
• Will accept any item back for a return within 30 days as long as all items included are sent back in the same condition they arrived in.
Thank you for visiting! Please check our other items to see what else we have. Items updated regularly! Your purchases help support our small family of three.
We accept PayPal Payments and Stripe Payments. Payment Required Immediately. Contact me for shipping outside of the USA.
All items ship out within one business day. Yes! We will combine shipping. Local pickup absolutely is an option! Please message me if you would like to do this. I'm in Topeka, Kansas.
Will accept any item back for a return within 30 days as long as all items included are sent back in the same condition they arrived in. Digital items excluded.
Smoke free home. You will receive exact item in photos. Be sure to zoom for details! Please feel free to send questions or request additional photos.
Due to the nature of the product, these digital files are not returnable. If you have any issues at all, please let me know though.