Securing Your Organization's Future
A Complete Guide to Fundraising Strategies
by Michael Seltzer With the Assistance of Kim Klein and David Barg
Publisher: The Foundation Center
REVISED AND EXPANDED
"Success in fundraising is within your grasp!" says author Michael Seltzer to the leaders of the nation's nonprofit organizations. Based upon his extensive experience in fundraising and nonprofit management, Seltzer presents an organized and thorough guide to how nonprofits can achieve long-term financial well-being. The key, says Seltzer, is to build a "network of support" from among the wide variety of funding sources available today.
In this completely revised and expanded edition, Seltzer offers a step-by-step approach to creating and sustaining this all-important network of funding sources through a discussion of:
* Major organizational tasks to address before applying for funding
* How to determine the best mix of funding resources for the long term
* The use of special events, direct mail, the telephone, planned giving, the internet, and earned and venture income to obtain support from individual donors
* How to secure funding support from institutional sources such as foundations, corporations and businesses, government, religious institutions, and others
* A blueprint for designing and implementing fundraising strategies
* How to capitalize on the uniqueness of your organization to secure funding
Throughout the text, Seltzer incorporates "first-hand" case studies and handy worksheets that help you to organize information and formulate a plan for your organization's needs. The case studies and worksheets are adapted for classroom use and make Seltzer's work a recommended text for nonprofit management programs at colleges and universities. Extensive annotated bibliographies provide another valuable resource for students and practitioners.
Condition: Used. Paperback. No dust cover. Pages may be tanning from age. Covers show light creases and a bit of edge wear. There are creases and scuffing on the covers. Pages 117-198 have small dog-eared corners. THIS BOOK IS THREE POUNDS.
Don't Delay. Buy It Now!
Why Buy From Me?
* Shipping Speed Most people are extremely amazed at how fast I get their item delivered to them. I ship the same day you pay for your item, whenever possible.
Strong Positive Feedback 100% positive feedback. Customers are overwhelmingly pleased with the quality of the item they receive, the accuracy of the item's description, the prompt and informative email notifications, and of course the speedy delivery.
* Blujay Member Since 2005 I'm here to stay.
* ID Verified My feedback profile also displays the ID Verified icon. An extra level of safety and security for buyers to know.
* PayPal Buyer Protection All of my listings display the PayPal Buyer Protection icon to qualify for up to $1000.00 of protection for you, the buyer.
- ISBN 0879549009
Payment Methods Money Order, PayPal
Ship to Locations: Books, CDs and Magazines are shipped within the United States. Collector Dolls are shipped to U.S. and Canada ONLY!!!
Doll purchases to Canada go via USPS Priority International. Please contact me for shipping cost to Canada.
Shipping Costs to any ZIP CODE inside the UNITED STATES are already quoted on the item. I do insure packages upon request for $2.80 fee.
UPS Ground Shipping and Additional Insurance for DOLLS inside the UNITED STATES are already included in the shipping cost for each doll listed.
I ship books as soon as I receive payment. Dolls are normally shipped on Tuesdays. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.