1 x 2-in-1 T Bar Slide Hammer (used for repair 10-30cm dent)
1 x Red T bar (used for repair 1-5cm dent)
1 x Golden Metal Dent Lifter (used for repair 5-15cm dent)
10 x PDR Glue Tabs
10 x PDR Glue Sticks
1 x Hammer
1 x Metal Tap Down Repair Tool (with 9*High Strength Plastic Heads)
2 x Plastic Shovels
1 x Alcohol Bottle (empty)
1 x Cleaning Cloth
How to use?
Step1: Confirm the dent.
Step2: Paste melt glue into the surface of puller tab.
Step3: Press glue tab into the dent tightly (just wait for 3-5 minutes).
Step4: Use golden metal dent lifter or 2-in-1 T Bar to pull this glue tab out lightly.
Step5: Spray alcohol and use plastic shovel to clean melt glue.
Step6: Check it OK.
A) Golden Metal Dent Lifter
1) Use adjustable lifting-mode movable tripod puller and adjust it against size of the dent.
2) During operation, you need to adjust your force gradually until the position where the dent is located is pulled to the flat and recovered entirely.
3) Dent lifter squeeze trigger will allow you to control and massage door dings and hail damage until the desired results are achieved.
4) New material and new design, stronger material.
B) 2-in-1 T Bar
1) Professional grade dent pulling tab for autos, well for a starter.
2) Golf ball dimple (perforted,star) design for maximum surface area.
3) Ribbed, concave, crease base for easy handling with lifter & slide hammers.
4) Solid construction, good assortment of glue tabs as well.
5) Industry specific high durability plastic. Small T Bar worked well for pulling a few small dents.
6) A good combination, which integratesthe advantages of the short T Bar Tool and the long T Bar Tool. With this, your car will be paintless. 2-in-1 dent removal T Bar Tools save the time and cost for automotive dent repair.
- UPC 889787779428
- Brand Hotpdr