The first Spanish escudo was a gold coin and was introduced in 1566 which continued
to be issued until 1833. The Silver escudo was used from 1864-1869 until it was replaced by the new
Spanish currency called the peseta. ... Before the euro became the main currency of Spain, the money
in Spain was called pesetas.
Prices are listed in USD. If you are in Canada, when you pay, paypal will convert the amount to CAD.
1. For local pick-up the shipping charge will be refunded upon pick-up.
2. Multiple purchases can be shipped for a discounted shipping charge in the form of a shipping refund.
3. My default shipping carrier in Canada is CPS
1. Treat everyone with respect and expect the same to be returned to you.
2. We have priced our items according to what we believe to be a fair market value. If, for any reason the market value has changed and you would like to offer a price more indicative of current values (either higher or lower), we are not adverse to the consideration of such offers.