- mini art quilts
- quilt squares/blocks
- fabric postcards
- fabric collage
- doll blankets/quilts
- artist trading cards (ATC)
- sofa pillow decoration
.....and many more popular craft works.
The transfers of fairies are applied by using a hot household iron and measure approximately 5" high and approximately 3-1/4" - 3-1/2" wide. Printed on high-quality white transfer medium and include easy instructions for application.
*BEING THAT THESE TRANSFERS ARE APPLIED USING A VERY HOT IRON, YOUNG CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENGAGE THE TRANSFER PROCESS.*
fairy iron on transfers
- Consumers have been vulnerable to online payment transaction fraud and theft. For this reason Art To Chart only accepts payments via personal check (US $ dollar, banks, and funds) or money orders purchased from US establishments. Please note that insufficient funds from checking accounts will be charged a service fee.
- Contact Art To Chart for payment details.
- Shipping is immediate following processing with no "handling time". Art To Chart doesn't profit from shipping.
- Temporary shipping delays are for acknowledgement of federal US holidays or inclement weather conditions.
- All shipping and deliveries are via USPS except where indicated.
Due to the nature of the items returns and refunds are not offered except where a clear order processing error has occured.
- Please send payment immediately upon order selections.
Due to the nature of the items returns and refunds are not offered except if ART TO CHART makes a clear order processing error. Please read item description and store policies carefully. Send any questions by email before purchasing.