UNUSED Vintage 1900's Tea Party Easter Bunnies Greeting Postcard Series 784 A Approximately 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" The tradition of sending Easter postcards to relatives and friends developed during the end of the 19th century. Although only a few were sent in 1898, the cards subsequently became popular worldwide. ... During the first years during which Easter postcards were sent, the front side was empty.
Prices are listed in USD. If you are in Canada, when you pay, paypal will convert the amount to CAD.
1. For local pick-up the shipping charge will be refunded upon pick-up.
2. Multiple purchases can be shipped for a discounted shipping charge in the form of a shipping refund.
3. My default shipping carrier in Canada is CPS
1. Treat everyone with respect and expect the same to be returned to you.
2. We have priced our items according to what we believe to be a fair market value. If, for any reason the market value has changed and you would like to offer a price more indicative of current values (either higher or lower), we are not adverse to the consideration of such offers.