Vintage Corduroy/Mesh Blue Dunn & Levack Adjustable Trucker Baseball Hat Cap The cap pictured is the cap you will receive The material in the peak (visor) is damaged The area between Keele, Runnymede Road, St Clair, and the CP railway lines, was for many decades the location of the Ontario Stockyards. For a time, this was Canada's largest livestock market and the centre of Ontario's meat packing industry, and reinforced Toronto's nickname as Hogtown. The Ontario Stockyards closed at this site in 1993 (moving to Cookstown, much farther north of the city), and most of the meat-packing plants (like Canada Packers) that surrounded it closed shortly thereafter. Much of the lands have been redeveloped with new housing and retail uses. The main Stockyards site is now the location of a large bloc of big-box stores, including Metro, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Future Shop (became re-branded as Best Buy in 2015)), Rona, Staples, and Nations Fresh Foods, an Asian supermarket, along with several smaller stores. There are still some smaller meat-packing facilities in the area and the name "Stockyards" is still used for the area.
Prices are listed in USD. If you are in Canada, when you pay, paypal will convert the amount to CAD.
1. For local pick-up the shipping charge will be refunded upon pick-up.
2. Multiple purchases can be shipped for a discounted shipping charge in the form of a shipping refund.
3. My default shipping carrier in Canada is CPS
1. Treat everyone with respect and expect the same to be returned to you.
2. We have priced our items according to what we believe to be a fair market value. If, for any reason the market value has changed and you would like to offer a price more indicative of current values (either higher or lower), we are not adverse to the consideration of such offers.