JDJD-S explosion-proof fire alarm siren (abbreviated as alarm siren) is a non-coding alarm siren.
It is suitable for installing in explosive gas environment with class II C T6 temperature group.
It can be used with fire alarm controller made by any manufacturer.
When an accident or fire occurs on the production site, the control signal sent by the fire alarm controller starts the sound alarm circuit, sends out the sound alarm signal to complete the alarm purpose, and can also be used with the manual alarm button to trigger the sound alarm.
This product meets the requirements of GB3836 series standards, and has obtained the explosion-proof certificate through the identification of the national designated testing institutions.
The flute has reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, reliable performance and convenient installation.
It is a fire alarm device with high reliability and strong anti-interference ability.
1. Explosion-proof form: explosion-proof type
2. Explosion-proof sign: ExdIICT6
3. Working voltage: DC12V; DC24V; AC220V
4. Alarm current: <500mA
5. Sound intensity: 100-110 dB
6. Sound form: fire fighting sound (can be designed to beep, police car sound, ambulance sound according to user's requirements)
7. Protection Level: IP65
8. Use environment: temperature: -20 +50;
relative humidity: 95% non-condensation; atmospheric pressure: 80 kPa-110 kPa
9. Inlet caliber: M22x1.5 (the number and size of the inlet can be designed and manufactured according to user's requirements)
10. Net Weight: 1.6kg
- UPC 704693094956
- Brand Vedard
- Mfg Part # JDJD-S