• USED: Good Condition. A lightly printed store stamp on front, a long pencil line on back and some noticeable stains on edges of envelope; see images above. Pattern inside bears some tiny marks and some "artwork" scribbles in an area with no instructions that was made by the child whom Mom was sewing for! (Family...). Still in very good shape with no hindrance to useage.
• Priced accordingly.
• See all 3 images above. The paper is actually white on 2 & 3; merely lighting issues when snapping photos. [sigh.].
• Childrens' Slacks and Shorts; Sizes: 2 - 12.
• See Pattern images above for more information: sizes, yardage, etc.
• CAVEAT: Stretch and Sew patterns are NOT meant to be cut!!! You trace them onto tracing paper or tissue, and blend size lines to fit you. The original pattern is always intact and remains uncut.
A great price for such a pattern: you can make so many pairs on the cheap!!!!! :)
- I accept PayPal and Stripe Credit/Debit Cards.
- You DO NOT need to open a Pay Pal Account in order to process your credit/debit cards.
- If you are buying more than one item please click submit but DO NOT pay immediately; I will adjust shipping fees and then send you a final invoice from Pay Pal or Stripe for you to then pay.
- I DO NOT see nor would I be able to save any of your card/bank information.
- I do not share mailing lists of ANY kind.
- Your order will be shipped within 24 hours AFTER your payment clears, Monday through Friday; I do not ship on weekends or major Holidays, but only on regular business days.
All of my merchandise is shipped to you from a clean, smoke-free environment.
I ship exclusively to The USA 48 state via USPS. I do not ship to PR, AK or HI.
Refunds are issued ONLY if the item/items description was grossly in error. Please contact me within 7 days of receipt of the item/items you wish to have refunded. CONTACT THE SELLER for instructions first before sending anything back to me.
Buyer pays initial and return shipping. All items must be returned in the same good condition as you received them in order to obtain a refund.
NOTE: Factory Sealed Puzzles once opened, Sewing & Craft Patterns and Magazines as well as customized items are all FINAL SALE and CANNOT be returned. Thank you.
I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. If you'd like to ad USPS Insurance to your invoice, let me know by contacting me.
Thank you for purchasing from me at Adrienne's Threads! :)
- Please contact me ASAP about your order should there be a problem. Talk to me so hopefully any possible issues can be resolved.
- Be sure to bookmark my shop as I am always adding new things!
- Adrienne :)
Adrienne's Threads LLC