• USED: Good Condition. A lightly printed store stamp on front, a long pencil line on back and some noticeable stains on edges of envelope; see images above. Pattern inside bears some tiny marks and some "artwork" scribbles in an area with no instructions that was made by the child whom Mom was sewing for! (Family...). Still in very good shape with no hindrance to useage.
• Priced accordingly.
• See all 3 images above. The paper is actually white on 2 & 3; merely lighting issues when snapping photos. [sigh.].
• Childrens' Slacks and Shorts; Sizes: 2 - 12.
• See Pattern images above for more information: sizes, yardage, etc.
• CAVEAT: Stretch and Sew patterns are NOT meant to be cut!!! You trace them onto tracing paper or tissue, and blend size lines to fit you. The original pattern is always intact and remains uncut.
A great price for such a pattern: you can make so many pairs on the cheap!!!!! :)
- I accept PayPal and Stripe Credit/Debit Cards.
- You DO NOT need to open a Pay Pal Account in order to process your credit/debit cards.
- Your order will be shipped within 1 - 2 days AFTER your payment clears, Monday through Friday.
$AVE ON $HIPPING
I am happy to combine shipping on multiple items:
- overages will be refunded to you when your items are ready to be shipped,
- you have the option of me creating an adjusted invoice for you to then pay, instead. Contact me to set up an invoice for you.
I ship exclusively to The USA 48 state via USPS. I do not ship to PR, AK or HI.
Refunds are issued ONLY if the item(s) description was grossly in error. Contact me within 3 days of receipt of your order to qualify for possible returns.
Buyer pays initial and return shipping. All items must be returned in the same good condition as you received them in order to obtain a refund.
I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. If you'd like to ad USPS Insurance to your invoice, let me know by contacting me.
Thank you for purchasing from me at Adrienne's Threads! :)
- Please contact me within 3 days after receiving your order should there be a problem. Talk to me so hopefully any possible issues can be resolved.
- Be sure to bookmark my shop as I am always adding new things!
- Adrienne :)
Adrienne's Threads LLC