Professional UHF Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System with Adjustable Frequency 1 Hand Held Microphone & 1 Headset/Lavalier Mic's (Used)
Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. Features include exceptional Frequency Range, Audio Frequency Response and Output Levels. This professional UHF Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System comes with wireless microphone and body pack transmitter. ThePDWM3500 Unit comes with independent volume control for each microphone and the frequency is adjustable for adding more mics.
· System Distortion: <1%
· Voltage: 110-240
· Image Rejection: >80dB
· Frequency Range: 614-698MHz
· Current Consumption:<400mA
· Power supply: DC12V~17V/600MA
· Sensitivity: <2UV (12dB SINAD)
· Audio Output Level: 800mV(600O)
· Audio Frequency Response: 75-14500HZ
· LCD display with relevant information
· Adjustable frequency FOr adding more Mic's
· Dynamic Range: >90dB
· 1/4" Mixed Outputs and Individual XLR Outputs
· Signal-to-Noise: >90 dB
· This UHF system is perfect for large Events
· Foldable antennas
· Independent volume control for each microphone
· On/off switch for simple operation
· Ergonomic design fits the hand perfectly
· Maximum Deviation Range: 60 KHz (Max)
· Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
· RF Output Power: <40mW
· RF Rejection: >40dB
· Current Consumption: <100mA
· Operate Range: 200 - 260 ft.
· Battery Operated: Requires 2 'AA'
· Sold as: Unit
· Weight: 6.12 lbs.