Glass Lazy Susan - Beveled Glass Server - Handmade - Tempered Glass - Free Flow Bearing
Our attractive 24" diameter, 1" Beveled Tempered Glass Lazy Susan revolves to give everyone at the table easy access entree's, condiments, salt and pepper, and more. Great for holding a full course meal, wine bottles, wine glasses, at the same time.
Our Glass Lazy Susan is a unique high decor beveled tempered glass server that will add a beautiful and decorative touch to your home. Our Glass Lazy Susan is the best with the greatest intrinsic value on the Internet, due to the all of the following reasons...
1. Most Lazy Susan's offered on the Internet use are multiple glass layers produced as Annealed Glass. Our's is Tempered (toughened through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling during manufacturing process) produced as one single pierce resulting in a Glass Lazy Susan that is two or more times stronger than annealed glass....and
2. When broken, tempered glass shatters into many small fragments to prevent major injuries. This type of glass is intended for uses requiring superior strength and safety properties while standard glass or annealed glass could pose potential risk of injuries.
3. Our 1" Beveled edge Glass Susan is produced on the finest specialty machinery in the industry.
4. Equally important as the Glass Susan, is the turntable bearing. Without a high quality bearing it does not matter how beautiful the Glass Susan. If it doesn't spin quietly and easily with or without a load on it, then it is not a high quality Glass Lazy Susan bearing. For that reason, we have sourced the highest quality, Glass Lazy Susan turntable bearing made in the world today. We know this for a fact because we have tested them all!
5. We use a beautiful architectural/industrial Heavy Duty Lazy Susan aluminum casing bearing specifically manufactured to spin quietly and smoothly with little if any effort. Our turntable has the ability to support a bearing weight from 300 to 450 pounds depending on the size of the bearing and still spin effortlessly. Silicon inserts maintain separation between each ball bearing to reduce rotational friction and to support heavy radial and axial loads so the bearings do not contact each other but rotate within a refined channel, uniquely engineered , and very quiet. Our turntable ball bearings are captured within a precision refined spun aluminum casing, and the ball bearings and casing will never rust.
The spun aluminum bearing casing is NOT ATTACHED to our Glass Lazy Susan, the casing has several anti-skid pads attached to the the top and bottom of the bearing, so the bottom of the bearing will rest on any hard surface without sliding and the glass will rest on top of the bearing and not slide off the bearing. Makes it much easier to lift the Glass Susan straight up to clean and polish both sides of the Tempered Glass Lazy Susan and avoid getting food and etc., in the bearing turntable mechanism. The bearing is silicone oil protected and lubricated for a ultra smooth rotation prior to shipment.
The following unique Glass Lazy Susan's are available on request in the following diameter Sizes...Check with us as to price and delivery...in addition to the 24" listed, we produce 25", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", and 36"...each with a 1" Beveled Edge on 1/2" thick Glass with a Turntable Casing Bearing Mechanism size expertly matched to the diameter of your specific size diameter Glass Lazy Susan of choice.
Keep your Lazy Susan clean by simply using any commercial glass cleaner like Windex, after each use, and dry it with a clean paper towel or let it air dry and center the Glass back onto the top of the bearing and you are ready to serve:)
We ship the Glass and the Bearing in two separate shipments to avoid any damage to either one by UPS or FedEx.
Handmade in the Good Ole USA, in North Wales, PA and Livingston, TX
"If we don't make it, We don't sell it"
- Size Other
- Color Other
- Age group Adult
- Gender Unisex