The Redington Behemoth Reel has the most powerful drag in its class, plus stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. The unique, un-machinable, die-cast construction is coupled with a durable, interlocking, large-arbor spool design that both looks and functions like a premium reel. A super-heavy-duty carbon fiber drag package brings the utmost in drag strength, reliability and performance to the family. This 9/10 black reel is sized for your favorite five-weight trout rod, and all the way up to saltwater-ready, big-game sizes. It offers performance and affordability to beginner and veteran anglers alike and easily converts to left- or right-hand retrieve, so it's ideal for anyone.
Redington Redington Behemoth 9/10 Reel, Black:
- Adjustable CarbonFiber drag
- Easily converts to left- or right-hand retrieve
- Lifetime warranty
- Most powerful drag in its class
- Stunning aesthetics push the limits of fly reel design
- Unique, die-cast construction
- Durable, interlocking, large-arbor spool design looks and functions like a premium reel
- Super-heavy-duty carbon fiber drag package brings the utmost in drag strength, reliability and performance
- Redington reel is sized for your favorite five-weight trout rod and saltwater-ready, big-game sizes
- Ideal for beginner and veteran anglers alike
- Size: 9/10
- Color: black
- UPC 608895999142
- Brand Redington
USPS, FREE Shipping
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at my store to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express).
Paying with PayPal
* Select PayPal as your payment method.
* Click "Place Order"
* You will be directed to the PayPal website where you can complete your payment.
It is available when we ship the product to USA. The shipping way is the "Standard Shipping (USPS First Class Package®)"
Free Shipping is guaranteed to global online consumers. In order to make sure receive the items in a timely manner. Order will process within 3-4 days before sent directly from our warehouses for you.
We have a QC team who tests your ordered products to make sure they are functioning correctly before they are packed and sent to you. In addition to the normal quality assurance checks, all the goods have passed in the factory line.
My store's Standard Return Policies are only applicable to the products purchased by you directly from my store. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The policy of Compensation First is available for all the problems.
Sweet reminder: Any lingerie items, disposable and Clearance items that have been used do not qualify for a return or exchange(Excluding the quality-related issues).