Up for sale is this CD in Very Good condition, includes original Disc, Art work & CD case. We have been selling on Amazon online since 2002. Now selling on Unisquare, Webstore and eBluejay as well. All DVD's, CD's, Blu-ray's and Video Games are cleaned, tested & guaranteed to work. All used media may have lite scratches. But it will not effect playback.
. Detailed item info
Artist: Limp Bizkit
Release Year: 2001
Record Label: Interscope (USA)
Genre: Heavy Metal, Rap Metal
1. Neptunes remix) Nookie - For the Nookie (the Neptunes Remix
2. Timbaland remix, featuring E-40/8Ball) Take a Look Around - (Timbaland Remix
3. DJ Lethal remix) Break Stuff - (DJ Lethal Remix
4. The P. Diddy remix) My Way - (P. Diddy Remix
5. Bosko remix) Crushed - (Bosko Remix
6. N 2gether Now (All in Together Now) - (Neptunes remix)
7. Timbaland remix) Rearranged - (Timbaland Remix
8. DJ Premier Dirt Road remix, featuring Xzibit) Getcha Groove On - (Dirt Road Mix
9. featuring Everlast) Faith/Fame Remix - (remix
10. DJ Lethal remix) My Way - (DJ Lethal Remix
11. Butch Vig Androids Vs. Las Putas remix) Nookie - (androids Vs. Las Putas Remix
12. DJ Lethal Extreme Guitar remix) Counterfeit - (Lethal Dose Extreme Guitar Mix
13. DJ Monk Vs. The Track Mack remix) Rollin - (DJ Monk -Vs- The Track Mack Remix
14. DJ Premier Way remix) My Way - (DJ Premier Way Remix
15. William Orbit remix) My Way - (William Orbit's Mix
16. remix, Dub Pistols' Dancehall Dub) My Way - (Pistols' Dancehall Dub mix
Playing Time: 74 min.
Contributing Artists: E-40, Everlast, Xzibit, Eightball
Producer: Fred Durst, Limp Bizkit, Terry Date, Ross Robinson, DJ Premier, DJ Lethal, Josh Abraham, Scott Weiland
Distributor: Universal Distribution
Recording Type: Studio
Recording Mode: Stereo
SPAR Code: n/a
NEW OLD SONGS is a collection of Limp Bizkit remixes.Personnel: Timbaland (vocals); Grisha Dimnant, Paul Logus, Troy Van Leeuwen (guitar); Bosko (electric guitar, talk box, programming); Scott Storch (keyboards).Audio Mixers: Josh Abraham; Lethal; Michael Parnin; Paul Logus; Serban Ghenea; Bosko.Audio Remixers: DJ Lethal; DJ Monk; DJ Premier; Dub Pistols; Fred Durst; Track Mack; Josh Abraham; Mario Winans; Sean Combs ; Senator Jimmy D; The Neptunes; Timbaland; William Orbit; Bosko; Butch Vig.Recording information: Bombay Entertainment Digital Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Daddy's House Recordings, New York, NY; Josh's Garage, Los Angeles, CA; Windmark Studios, Virginia Beach, VA.While Limp Bizkit scrambled to find a replacement guitarist for the vacancy left by Wes Borland, mastermind Fred Durst found a way to breathe new life into selected tracks from the band's canon. NEW OLD SONGS reads like a who's who of 2001's hottest DJ's. "Nookie" sounds funkier and possibly more compelling than the original, as manipulated by The Neptunes, while Timbaland puts a fresh spin on "Take a Look Around" with hip-hop help from MC's E-40 and Eightball. Limp Bizkit's own man behind the turntables (DJ Lethal) takes center stage with his cut-up version of "Break Stuff." Xzibit checks in with DJ Premier on "Getcha Groove On," while Durst tries his own hand at remixing with guest vocals by Everlast on "Faith/Fame." NEW OLD SONGS is a great introduction for hip-hop fans that find rap metal a bit hard to swallow, as these well produced remixes simultaneously appease hungry Bizkit fans. .
Combined shipping is available. $3.00 for first dvd, $1.00 each additional.
Quantities are limited, so buy yours today !!!
Please don't hesitate to ask questions.