When Payment is due.
For our buyers that live in the Meridian, ID area, your payment will be due when you pick up the item(s) you want to buy. Please bring exact change for payment. Cash is preferred. We do NOT accept Checks!
We will send our address to your email.
For buyers outside of Idaho, we will accept PayPal & Google checkout for payment (Visa, MC). Items purchased will include USPS Priority shipping.
If you need help making a PayPal payment, you can either e-mail me at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call my cell @ 503-750-9412 (Jeanie).
Buyers that live in the area of Meridian, Idaho will pick up their purchase. (no shipping to local buyers). We will only ship to buyers that live outside of the Meridian/Boise, Idaho area.
Most items are shipped using USPS Priority, FedEx or UPS. We do not make a profit on shipping. We charge what the shipper charges. The buyer will need to add Insurance to the shipping if the item(s) are breakable.
If you have a question pertaining to the Shipping Cost, please e-mail us @ email@example.com prior to making a purchase.
We can-not ship outside of the USA, or to any PO BOX, APO/FPO, and we cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
If we use FedEx and UPS you will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the shipper. Both of these shippers include limited insurance. If there is any damage to the item(s) you will have to take the parcel into the shipper and show them the damage. It is important that the shipment not be unpacked before it is taken into the shipper. They have to see how it was packaged. If you do not take the box in they will not honor the insurance.
We are not responsible for any lost packages once the shipper has the parcel.
USPS Priority has limited tracking.
We sale both New and used items. If you have purchased a NEW item we will only accept a return if you contact us and if it has NOT been opened/used.
>>Buyers must contact us if they want to return an item.
>>Used items cannot be returned.
For Returns of New items: If you need to return an item, it is very important that you contact us first.
If you have used the item we cannot accept it for return.
1. Contact Jeanie @ 503-750-9412 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you need to return the item. Do not return anything until we have approved it and you have received a number to include within the shipment for verification purposes.
2. Return the item no later than the time-frame that was given upon approval of returning the item.
(If it says 15 days that means you have 15 days from the date you were given approval to return the item).
3. Use the return shipping address that we give you when you contact us (do not return it to any other address).
4. If there is an invoice from a retailer (not QualityGood's), DO NOT FOLLOW THE INVOICE'S INSTRUCTIONS. The invoice that was included with your purchase is from another supplier and not from us. Since it is not our invoice the instructions could be wrong. However, the invoice does need to be returned with the item. In order to receive a refund the item(s) must be returned in the same condition it was shipped. It also needs to be packaged the same way and all paperwork that was included with the item(s) must be returned.
5. The buyer must contact us to get the return shipping information.
6. Buyers are responsible for ALL shipping costs... (a restocking fee of no less than 10% will be charged if there is any damage to the box or anything is missing.)
7. No Exchanges!
This store was created in order to raise funds to help us with the different expenses dealing with my disability. We also need to purchase an ADA vehicle so I can get out and about in my wheelchair. I have to have hand controls and a side door ramp for my wheelchair to get into the vehicle.
If you live in the area of Meridian, Idaho you will be able to pick up your items. You will not need to pay for shipping. We only ship to those that live outside of Meridian.
We will have both NEW & Used items listed for Sale. Each listing will state if it is New or Used and it should also say if the item can be returned. (No exchanges).
If a listing does not have the specific information pertaining returns, you will need to send a request asking for specific information.
The items we list could be: SALE, OVERSTOCKED, CLEARANCE or DISCONTINUED items.
The discontinued items will not have a refund policy. Our buyers are very important to us and we do our best to find quality items.